Develop and nurture partnerships between the Office of Government and Community Affairs and external stakeholders, such as business improvement districts, arts organizations, and neighborhood development corporations.
• Identify partner needs and work within a well-coordinated team to create innovative programs that help partners further their missions.
• Work collaboratively across University departments, offices, and institutes to provide constituent services in line with the University’s mission to be “a private university in the public service,” including working with executive leadership to provide direct
responses to community concerns.
• Create, manage and support a variety of event planning functions for internal and external partners, including the booking of University space, for events that range in attendance from 50 to 1,500 participants.
• Develop and manage all communications, to and from the University’s external stakeholders and neighbors, related to ongoing and new construction activities in and around campus.
• Create and coordinate outreach to external university partners: newsletters, construction notices, departmental announcements, advertisements, fliers, blog and social media updates, and website content.