Public Accounting Tax - Senior Manager
Sum Innovation is seeking to hire a Public Accountant / Accounting Tax Manager ready to take on a true leadership role!
- Develop your career!
- Fast track to the top!
- Great White Plains location!
Are you a Public Accountant / Accounting Tax Manager ready to take on a true leadership role? As a Senior Tax Manager or Director of Tax you will lead one office for a multi-location firm!
Mentor and coach a diverse tax team! Supervise and manage work of multiple Accounting Associates and Managers across various tax types. Engage colleagues in research and information gathering, and in the tax compliance process.
Grow your tax knowledge base across numerous entities, multiple tax types and for multiple jurisdictions! (Federal, state, and local taxes for individuals and small businesses - corporate, partnerships, foundations, sales, personal, estate, trust, and more...)
Manage client relationships, workflow and new business! Some local travel (to NYC, Long Island, etc.) gets you out from behind your desk and face-to-face with your clients!
And perhaps the best part? Manage your time well, and you can actually still have a life during tax season! And you can make that happen for your team, too! Saturdays don't typically start until late February or even March!
- Have your CPA and are a self-starter, team-player, expert researcher, and effective communicator;
- Have at least 7 years of well-rounded tax experience in a Public Accounting firm working with multiple clients across various deadlines;
- Have prior experience supervising the work of others, including managing workflow and deadlines;
- Are proficient in ProSystem fx Tax, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel; and
- Are eager to work in a friendly, casual, WHITE PLAINS office; then
We want to speak with you!
Our client, a multi-location full service Tax and Accounting Firm is hiring now! Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.