VIRTUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This job is for you if you love working Virtual in a fun, exciting, fast-paced, tech savvy, virtual environment. You will help the organization and this dynamic entrepreneur to get things done. You pride yourself on starting your work day on time. You know how to think and act in a sequential fashion – priorities first, then everything else. You love being the go-to person in the organization. Interact with wonderful customers, who are the leaders of successful enterprises in NYC. The CEO of this company cares about employees and is easy to get along with. This company has been in existence for six years and has grown year over year by 300%. This is a Business Advisory firm focused on Human Resource Management. The owner is a Consultant, Author/Trainer to LinkedIn Learning. CEO Thomas was named Entrepreneur of the Year. She’s a two-time selfpublished author and winner of the Small Business Book Award. Learn more about the company at consultfLt.com. Got questions? Email: info@consultfLt.com.
HERE’S WHAT AN ORDINARY DAY MIGHT ENTAIL:
• First thing everyday, you own the CEO’s calendar, responding to criticals in sequence.
• You review duties and tasks assigned to you.
• You act on those tasks, and make note of responses as per the CEO’s guidelines.
• You make phone calls to schedule appointments, relay essential messages to clients
• You’re great on the phone and via email, using words kindly, thank you, we appreciate
• Manage social media through Hootsuite, will train you if you don’t know how to use it
• This is a virtual consulting position
• Salary $17 to $20 an hour
• 15-20 hours per week to start, may increase in 2018
• Paid job related training when you stay with us for 6-months
• Attend business related networking events on us
• Position can lead to managerial consulting for the right person
• Gift cards, movie tickets, lunch on us
• Quarterly cash bonuses
• Exposure to the latest technology
A STRONG CANDIDATE FOR THE ROLE LOOKS LIKE THIS:
• 2-4 years Administrative Assistant experience
• Ease in working Virtual
• Good verbal and written skills
• Comfortable with technology
• Smart and quick learner
• Great with customers, on the phone
• Great follow through with tasks
• Easy to get along with, pleasant personality
• Reliable a MUST!
• Show up on time
• Some college strongly desired